Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Mental Snack (3)



Share your thoughts...

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.” ~ Neil Gaiman

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

...or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop! This is an outrage! I will not stand for such negligence!


-Rafi

Vatche said...

Very clever, Rafi, but no one will ever know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, because they always chew on it before they reach the center! Thanks for the comment, always appreciated!

Anonymous said...

i will take it as my personal goal in life to find out exactly how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

-Rafi

Vatche said...

I wish you luck then, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Instead of giving me luck, give me your tongue for analysis on licking. I will need it for my tootsie pop research.

-Mr. Tootsie Pop

Vatche said...

I would like to keep my tongue, thank you very much, Rafi. Use your own tongue for research.

Anonymous said...

my tongue is biased, it wont be objective.

-Rafi

Vatche said...

My tongue is biased, as well, because I don't really like candy.

Post a Comment