So, this week I was awarded my first blogger award, the Versatile Blogger Award, by Amparo. Then, mid-week I was awarded with it again, but this time it was from Nicole. Then, yesterday I was awarded with it for a third time by Bec. I would just like to thank all of them for this award. Their blogs are awesome so, check them out if you can, dear readers.
There are rules to the award though that I must follow or...I will be attacked by several ninjas, pirates, robots, zombies or a ninja-pirate-robot that happened to turn into a zombie.
1) Thank and link back to the person (or people, in my case) that gave you the award.
2) Share seven things about myself.
3) Pass the award to fifteen bloggers, who I have recently discovered and who I think are fantastic for whatever reason. (In no particular order...)
4) Lastly, contact the bloggers that I've picked for the award.
Ok, so now I'll share seven things you probably didn't know about me and then I'll list the fifteen winners of the award.
1) I am a neat-freak. When I went to Armenia with my friends, they even said, "Vatche, you know the maids have a job for a reason. Stop being a neat-freak!" I really just can't stand being untidy sometimes.
2) I am a very friendly person and will listen to anybody, which is why my parents don't let me answer the door at times, because they are afraid that I'll bring a Jehovah's witness or traveling salesman inside the house. All I want to do is listen to their stories of being a Jehovah's witness or a salesman really.
3) Though I'm talkative now I used to be very shy.
4) I've had several nicknames while growing up, but I've finally got a permanent nickname: Stitch.
5) I'm named Stitch because apparently to my friends, I do the same crazy things that Stitch, from Disney's Lilo & Stitch, does and I have his hair, except it's not blue.
6) I'm born on March 17, 1992, also known as St. Patrick's Day.
7) Stephen King is my idol, since he persevered through so much and has become a famous icon not only in the literary world but also in pop culture. I want to be like him someday though our writing styles are very different.
Ok, that's it for the seven things.
Now, the Versatile Blogger Award goes out to...
1. William Michaelian for always being there for me.
2. Terresa for her constant support.
3. Imola for her awesome feedback and her philosophical posts.
4. Ashelynn for her funny and awesome blog posts.
5. Falen for her cool advice and telling me about writing-tech stuff like Wordle.
6. Patty for her great book reviews and for always emailing me to start conversations.
7. Angelique for her cool blog on not only vampires but also tofu. (Just kidding there is no tofu involved, only concise and well-written book reviews.)
8. Owning the Words for her enticing, raw poetry and intriguing posts.
9. Karen because like her blog, she is always "write".
10. Cruella for her laugh-out-loud posts on all things writing or not.
11. Creepy Query Girl for her fantastic site that always keeps me entertained.
12. Rachel for her thoughts on all books such as Arabian Nights and Dubliners.
13. Simone for her taste in fine art and her fine poetry.
14. Angel-Star for being thoughtful and having thought-provoking posts.
15. E. Elle for posting up fun reads on her blog.
Thank you everyone for everything. Now, share the award and follow the rules or pirates, ninjas, robots, and zombies will attack!