Monday, August 9, 2010

Blogs You Should Be Following


Hello, dear readers, friends, followers, and minions! Today, I don't have a regular post for you, because I want to share with you two blogs that might entertain you more than my post!

One of them belongs to my best friend, Rafi, who leaves all those sarcastic and hilarious comments on my blog. His blog is titled Escape from Apathy. Here's a link:

http://escapefromapathy.blogspot.com/

The other belongs to my other best friend, Mel, who is Rafi's girlfriend, encourages me on my writing, and is way more creative than I'll ever be. Her blog is titled Whimsical Melgasms. Here's a link:

http://whimsicalmelgasms.blogspot.com/

So, I'll leave you to their blogs to follow, read, and comment. I hope you enjoy!

16 comments:

Cruella Collett said...

I will check out those blogs! In the meantime you should come visit my blog where there is a little something for you today :)

Boonsong said...

Thanks for the links.

All the best, Boonsong

dulce said...

Thanks fro the links!
:)

Kelly Dexter said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm always on the lookout for great new blogs to follow.

The Words Crafter said...

I will check them out! You're a good friend to give them shout outs, too.

RosieC said...

These are great blogs. Thanks for the links.

PS--I have an award waiting for you on my blog if you have time to drop by.

Rafi said...

many thanks to those that dropped by and took a look at our blogs. i pity the rest of you that didnt and may God have mercy on your soul.

Vatche said...

Hey, Cruella!

I'm glad you will be checking out Rafi and Mel's blogs, so thank you for the support. Also a giant "Thank You" for the blog award! I will pass it on to others on Saturday!

Write on!

Vatche said...

Hello, Boonsong!

No problemo on the links and thank you for following them, it is greatly appreciated.

Write on! :D

Vatche said...

Hey, dulce!

You're very welcome for the links! I hope you enjoy reading their stories and follow them on their journeys in the blogosphere.

Write on!

Vatche said...

Hello, Kelly Dexter!

I'm glad I can give you some new blogs to follow then if you're on search of them. Enjoy their posts as much as you can, savor their strong,bold words!

Write on and read on!

Vatche said...

Hey, The Words Crafter, how's it going?

I just thought it would be a nice surprise for them and to help them gather up followers for their blogs, since they are new to the blogosphere and it would be a nice welcoming gesture!

Write on!

Vatche said...

Hey, RosieC!

I hope you enjoy them to the fullest and thank you for the award, I really appreciate it. I will pass it around to my followers on Saturday in my next post.

Thank you again and write on!

Vatche said...

LOL!

Hey Rafi, you and your snappy lines! I can't wait to read your next blog post, so write on! :D

Terresa said...

Most def will check 'em out. Gracias!!

Vatche said...

Hey, Terresa, thank you so much for checking them out! I'm sure you'll leave them wonderful and inspiring comments.

Write on!

Post a Comment