Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chocolate Dandelions


Hey, everyone! I don't have a post today because I want you to follow and pay attention to a person, who I think deserves your attention more than I do today. So, Shantay, one of my best friends in real life, is an artist/writer/comedian/multi-talented person. She has started her own blog now, Chocolate Dandelions, and she's started off with two very strong, short pieces. Even though they are short, I guarantee you that your jaw will drop. So, take a visit, drop a few comments, and follow her.

Here's a link:

http://chocolatedandelions.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

You're right, she sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for the intro, now following :)

arlee bird said...

Checked out her blog and followed and mentioned that you sent me.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Shantello said...

Thanks, Vatche! <3 The support means a lot, everyone. :)

Lynda Young said...

Went, I saw, I followed :)
Thanks for the pointer.

Vatche said...

Thank you for following, Becky/The Words Crafter, Arlee Bird, and Lynda Young! Shantay and I really appreciate it.

Write on! :D

Post a Comment