So, I received this award from Cruella and RosieC, who are both creative writers themselves, last week. Apparently, I’m a
bold face liar creative writer, so I’ll play by the rules and tell you, dear readers, six truths and one lie about my life. You have to guess which one of the seven is the lie. I’ll tell you in the comments section if you got it right or not, but I think you can probably figure it out.
Bold Face Liar Creative Writer Award requires you to:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth. (Another variant: Tell six truths and one outrageous lie. YOU get to guess which variant I chose – and which statements are true, as well as which are lies.)
4. Nominate six creative liars –I mean writers– and post links to them.
5. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
Six Truths + One Lie
1. When I was three-years old, I was attacked by a mountain snake. However, I remember my grandmother taking me away from it and putting me inside the house, while my father fought it off with a shovel. I still remember until today the blood that was splashed on the walls and the black trash bag that he put it in. Here's what it sort of looked like:
2. I nearly drowned when I fell into my backyard’s swimming pool when I was only two-years old. I was saved by my German-shepherd though, whose name is
. He’s the equivalent of Lassie in my life. Here's a picture of Lassie, if you don't know who or what Lassie is. Sheba
3. I’ve only seen a ghost once and it was in
when I went for a field trip there during my senior year. Armenia
4. I used to be a sort of escape artist when I was younger. My mom had bought several car seats, which I’ve all gotten out of, before finally giving up and wrapping me with a seatbelt. Yes, I was a troublemaker when I was a kid.
5. I used to believe that I was adopted until the age of ten, because I saw no similarities between my parents and me. I would always ask my mom, “So, where are my real parents?”
6. Many of my new friends from
have some of the oddest accomplishments that I have ever heard of. One used to be a monk. The other is a fire breather. I have yet to hear the others, but I will tell you any more of the outrageous ones when I do hear them. Irvine
7. I AM BATMAN! I’m a writer by day and a crime fighter by night. Best. Job. Ever.
I will pass this onto six people, who I believe really deserve it.
Terresa has always been an awesome follower. Her blog is amazing with a range of thoughts, ideas, poems, and articles.
Mel O. Dramatic for her new creative post that made me laugh out loud literally.
Amanda Sablan for her intriguing posts and great writing style.
Tabitha Bird for her inspiring posts and jaw-dropping stories.
The Words Crafter for the crazy, yet true posts that she writes and for always commenting on my blog, no matter what the subject. Thank you for that! :D
The Creepy Query Girl for her creative imagination and hilarious posts. She’s always good for a laugh, something I got to learn to do with my own writing sometimes.
Which one is the lie? Also, if you want, tell me which one of the stories you want to hear more about, because I can definitely go more in depth rather than just paraphrase it here.