Saturday, September 18, 2010

On A Coffee Break...



So, it's really late at night and I just finished all my last minute packing. I'm sorry if I haven't been able to comment on any blogs lately, but both my laptops broke down on me this week. YES! This week, my last week before moving into my college dorm room, but no worries, I got one of them fixed. I will be offline for a week with the whole moving in and trying to adjust to my new schedule, so check out some of the older blog posts that you never got a chance to read or you can just wait until I come back online. Please don't forget about me! I will also respond to all of your comments a.s.a.p. when I can! And remember: write on!

6 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Wow, that's awful about the 'puters crashing! I'm glad that you got one fixed.

Have fun moving in and no one will forget about you. It seems a lot of people, including myself, have had lots to do lately and are missing blogging or commenting. Don't worry!

I really hope this is a wonderful experience for you and that you have a fantastic year!

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm so sorry about your laptop. I hope everything else goes smoothly!

Medeia Sharif said...

Good luck with moving. Write on!

Jemi Fraser said...

Have fun moving! So glad to hear you've got at least 1 laptop working again - good luck! :)

Terresa said...

Oh, no, this is bad news. I hope your laptops get fixed and pronto!!! Sending you well wishes for everything to smooth out for you. Moving & settling in can be hectic enough.

PS: You are in my "Friends" folder in my google reader. :)

As always, write on!! :)

Imola said...

Hmm...good luck with the new order :P [PS the week's past and gone...*and a grin and a laugh*]

Best!

Post a Comment