Monday, October 25, 2010

Technical Difficulties


Hey, everyone! My computer crashed this weekend, so I'm unable to get any work done without running around all over the campus to find a computer or a person who has a computer. Not only did my computer break down but I also have homework and two midterms on top of that. So, I can't really do anything for the next week or so, but I'll try my best to be up and running as soon as possible.

Try reading some older stuff and comment on them, there'll be a contest for my one year blog-a-versary based on some of my works.

Lastly, write on!

3 comments:

K.M. Weiland said...

Aw, that's no fun. Computer troubles are the pits. I hope you didn't lose too much info.

Medeia Sharif said...

Been there. I remember using libraries and computer labs. No fun. :/

Carolyn V. said...

Nooo! I'm so so sorry to hear that. It's my worst nightmare. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Post a Comment