Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Mental Snack (38)



Share your thoughts...


"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them; disagree with them; glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see  genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." ~ Advertisement for Apple Computer,  adapted from the writings of Jack Kerouac


What's something you know you do differently than other people? How do you define creativity? Are you ever embarrassed or uncomfortable with showing your creativity, your art, your writing, your work, to anyone?

2 comments:

E. Elle said...

I've come to terms with the fact that I view the world a whole lot differently from other people. I think that influences my creativity A LOT.

I'm embarrassed to show pretty much anything I've created to anyone. Part of me is afraid of offending while part of me is afraid of not impacting at all. :(

Carolyn V. said...

It took me a while to feel okay about showing my work, but I've gotten better (but so have my writing). =)

Post a Comment