Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blogoversary and Christmas!

Today was the first day I ever posted something, one year ago, on this blog.

Yes, my blogoversary is the same day as Christmas. I knew it was someday in December, but I forgot which day it was until this week came by, when I found out it was on Christmas Day. So, one year older, eh?

This blog has been with me through the best of times and through the worst of times. It's filled with not only all my passion and love, but also yours, dear readers. Every visit counted. Every comment. Everything you've done, has grown into this blog and has become a more experienced blog because of it. It's almost a person, I might say. And I hope for another year, it will be around with me. It will help me with all my experiences in Irvine and out, with my friendships and relationships, and of course, with my writing!

Thank you for everything, dear readers. Thank you for the criticisms, the comments, the likes, dislikes, the responses to my questions, the advice, the stories, the awards, and the letters that you send. I appreciate all of these things with all my heart. I couldn't have done anything without you. And neither could this blog. You, dear readers, are the best gift given to me on this day.

So, Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Anne Gallagher said...

Merry Merry Christmas Vatche! May your holidays be shiny and bright!

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats on your blogversary.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

And happy New Year.

Vatche said...

Thank you, Anne and Medeia, wish you the best Christmas and New Year Possible!!!

Post a Comment