Saturday, December 4, 2010

Technical Difficulties (2)


My computer just crashed on me for the one millionth time and I'm starting to get really frustrated! Thank God that it's almost the holidays and I might be able to get a new one if I start saving up. Not only do I have finals this week, but this happens. Life just throws everything at you when you're busy with so much. Anyway, I'm going to be away from the blog for a week or so until this computer problem is fixed.

Thank you for understanding.

3 comments:

Nicole MacDonald said...

Good luck with your finals :) and the computer problem. Take care!

BirthRight The Arrival, on Amazon 1.1.2011
www.damselinadirtydress.com

The Words Crafter said...

Sorry about that! I hope you can finish up the semester and find time to relax and I hope you get a new one for Christmas!

E. Elle said...

Good luck with finals and with any computer repairs that may be necessary. Have a chill pill and a cookie. :)

Post a Comment