Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Mental Snack (54)



Share your thoughts...


"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Name one time you were wrong. Write out a time when you were lost down a path and found your way out. 



*Sorry for the delay on posts! I was really busy with finals last week and celebrating my birthday with family and friends. Regular posting will now continue on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Enjoy this week's Mental Snack and share your stories!

2 comments:

E. Elle said...

That's a deep prompt. I've been wrong so many times, allowed myself to walk into toxic friendships and take the abuse with gentle good humor. I guess now I'm trying to rise above that, to not take that road again, and to start looking out for myself.

Congrats on finishing finals!

Medeia Sharif said...

One mistake I made was trusting someone well known for gossiping and snitching. People warned me about her and I didn't listen.

I hope you did great on your finals. And happy birthday!

Post a Comment